Saturday, October 11th, 2014
#kcnjwedding digital logistics guide:
- Ceremony will begin at 4:30pm at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Carroll Street: 199 Carroll Street @ Clinton Street Brooklyn, New York
- Reception will follow the ceremony & begin at 5:30pm at The Green Building: 452 Union Street @ Bond Street Brooklyn, New York
- Transportation has been arranged for wedding guests from the hotel to the church & reception, and back to the hotel. There will be a large bus that can take any folks who leave the church directly to the reception, and then on to the after-party.
- For folks staying in the hotel, at 3:45 on the wedding day, a bus will pick up hotel guests and bring them to the ceremony. Meet directly out front of the Sheraton.
- After the wedding: there will be two shifts that take folks back to the Sheraton hotel, one will leave the The Green Building at 10:15pm, and one will leave the The Green Building at 11:30pm. The After party is at the Sheraton Brooklyn - Hotel address: Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel - 228 Duffield Street · Brooklyn, New York - the bus will take any folks from the wedding that want to attend that after-party at 11:30pm.
- For those who live close by and are not leveraging our transportation, taxis & Ubers are readily available in Brooklyn.
- Please use the hashtag: #kcnjwedding on Twitter, Instagram, & Facebook.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone & celebrating!
Casie & Nick